Responsibilities:. Gaming is the track where we have programming on all types of games. like video games, board games, CCGs, and tabletop role-playing games. We have panels and discussions about games in general, the gaming industry, as well as specific games. We're looking for someone with a fundamental awareness of gaming, its history, and current trends and topics of discussion.
Area Heads are responsible for the creation, assignment, and scheduling of Programming items related to their track.
Skills and qualities this position requires are:
- Making decisions in a timely manner
- Communicating comfortably and effectively via email, real-time chat, Slack, etc.
- Multitasking well
- Working well within a team structure
- Handling sensitive information with discretion
- This job requires both at-con and pre-con work. We can provide a more detailed job description and work schedule by request.
If interested in this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org