Thank you for considering hosting a party at Arisia. Fan-run parties are a key part of the Arisia social experience. Please review the Party Host Rules to ensure you understand how Arisia parties are run.
All party hosts must be members of the convention. Registration is open now.
In order to get a suite or a party room, we ask that you follow these instructions:
- Get an Arisia membership.
- Make a hotel reservation in the Westin hotel or get on the waiting list. There are no convention party rooms in the overflow hotel.
- Fill out the Party Host and Suite Request Form.
- If you would like to request a suite, you must submit the form by October 16. Suite allocation generally takes place by the second week of November.
- If you're waitlisted for a room at the Westin, please state that you're on the waitlist as of x/y/z date on the reservation confirmation line of the party host form.
- If you would like to move your already-reserved room to the Open Party Block, please fill out the Party Host and Suite Request form by Dec 22.
If you have any questions or need any help, please begin with our Party Host Rules.