Hotel Reservations are open.
We're currently sold out of Double rooms at the Westin
There are still plenty of Doubles at the overflow hotel. If you'd prefer a Double at the Westin, please reserve a King and then fill out the Special Request Form to get on the waiting list for a Double. When booking a King room at the Westin, please select for 3 adults or less (you can add additional names to a reservation, up to 4 occupants in a room, via the Special Request Form).
Arisia '15 will be held at the Westin Boston Waterfront.
Westin Boston Waterfront Rates
- All rates are for all occupancy levels, but no more than 4 people may stay in a room.
- Include free in-room wireless internet.
- For any special requests, cots (not available in double-double rooms), accessibility, location, etc. please fill out the Special Request Form.
- Suites are handled by request.
The only way to reserve a hotel room for Arisia at the Westin, is to book it through Arisia. If you call their 800 number or use the public Westin website, you will be told that rooms are not available.
Renaissance Hotel Rates
The rate is for all occupancy levels.
All hotel rates are per night and do not include the 14.45% room tax.
Arisia hotel rates are for convention attendees. Please make sure to get your Arisia membership before checking into the hotel.
Special Request Form Requirements
You need to make a special request if:
- you need a handicapped accessible room Deadline of Dec 5
- you need a roll-away cot or a crib Deadline of Dec 5
- you want connecting rooms (you need to reserve both a king and a double) Deadline of Dec 5
- you want to be put in the family block or the low floor/ shabbat block Deadline of Jan 9
- you want to make another special request about where your room is located or be placed close to someone on a different reservation Deadline of Jan 9
- you need to modify your reservation in any way Deadline of Jan 9
- you are asking to be on the wait list
All connecting rooms in the hotel connect from a King room to a Double room via a door in a shared wall. You cannot get two Doubles or two Kings that connect. To request a pair of connecting rooms, please make reservations for both a King room and a Double room (both rooms must be in the same block, active or quiet), then fill out the Special Request Form including confirmation numbers for both rooms. Connecting rooms requests are subject to availability, and the deadline for requests is November 30th.
Party Host Guide
- Review Party Host Rules and decide if you are having an open or closed party.
- Get an Arisia membership.
- Make a hotel reservation in the Westin hotel or get on the waiting list.
- Fill out the Party Host and Suite Request Form. If you are requesting a suite, do so by Oct 18.
To cancel your hotel room at the Westin Hotel:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
This will let us give your room to the next person on the waiting list.
All rooms at The Westin must be canceled 72 hours prior to check in to avoid incurring a penalty.
Please contact the Renaissance hotel to cancel a reservation at the overflow hotel.