Arisia'15 is January 16 - 19, 2015 at the Westin Boston Waterfront
Online registration is open!
Log on to Arisia's Online Registration system to purchase a membership.
If you have registered for Arisia before, you probably already have an account on the system.
If you have any questions or problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rates for 2015:
- $45* 1/21 through 9/30
- $55* 10/1 through 12/31
$65* After 1/1 and at-door
- $30 - students (students age 13-25 with a valid student ID)
- $65 for Turtle Track (Child Care) memberships,
- Free - Kid-in-Tow must be with a paying attendee at all times.
* These rates are for:
Full memberships and FastTrack memberships (for children between 6 and 12 years).
Turtle Track aka Childcare
Turtle Track (formerly Childcare or Babysitting) is for children between 2 and 6 years. You must preregister for Turtle Track. There are a limited number of spaces available in Turtle Track.
Questions about Registration
Please check out our list of Frequently Asked Questions
Other registration information:
- How to attend Arisia free! If you work enough hours at the convention, you will earn a free membership to next year's convention. Truck loading on Wednesday, setup on Thursday evening, tear-down on Sunday evening & Monday, and truck unloading on Monday & Tuesday count as double, so you can earn a membership without missing any of the con. For more information, contact us. You may not transfer an earned membership.
- We do not issue refunds, but you can transfer your paid membership to another person, or you can roll over your membership to the following year, if the Con Chair okays the rollover.
- Need to transfer your membership? Can't make it to Arisia, but don't want your membership to go to waste? You can sell or transfer your paid membership to someone else, as long as you are transferring it to someone else eligible for the same registration type. (i.e. adult to adult, student to student, etc). The seller (that's you) just needs to send email to email@example.com saying who you're transferring it to - give all the information you would for a normal registration (name, mailing address, email address, badge name) and we'll do the transfer.
- All convention members are required to wear their membership badges while in convention areas. Exceptions may be made for special cases, e.g. masquerade participants while on-stage.
- Everyone attending Arisia is expected to observe Arisia's Code of Conduct.